Competition: Sheffield United v Aston Villa watch live stream 14.12.2019


http://live.welcome.bet/1781161


http://live.welcome.bet/1781161


S`hampton - West Ham match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time only outsiders will meet in a game (ranked 18 in the zone Relegation to Championship and 16).
  • S`hampton has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • West Ham has a chance of relegated (32%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches S`hampton is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • West Ham is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • S`hampton will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches S`hampton won 4 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 17-25.
  • Including matches at home between the teams S`hampton won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 7-8.

    Man Utd - Everton match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Group Stage) and 14).
  • Man Utd has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (15%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Everton has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man Utd is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Everton is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Man Utd could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Man Utd is a favorite.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Man Utd won 8 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 24-20.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Man Utd won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-8.

    Arsenal - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 9 and 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Arsenal has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Man City could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Man City is absolute favorite.
  • Last 21 head-to-head matches Arsenal won 7 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 30-39.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Arsenal won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 16-21.



    Other matches:

    http://quivitomat1976-blog.logdown.com/posts/7869225

    http://jaydenramacey452058.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/12/14/mainz-borussia-dortmund-livestream/

    http://mariagoldman451293.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/12/14/watch-sheffield-united-v-aston-villa-english-premier-league-live-12-14-2019/

    https://nustefank.tumblr.com/post/189660793421/sheffield-united-aston-villa-live-stream

    https://neolatino.ning.com/photo/albums/vester-len-vs-osi-live-stream

    https://twitter.com/predictions77